Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

I'd like to talk chit but I'm a lions fan. Hopefully this new coach can get something going.

I'd like to talk chit but I'm a lions fan. Hopefully this new coach can get something going.
Oh yeah, they'll be going somewhere with their new new QB Jared Goff. :rolleyes:
Usually when they bring in a new QB they're trying to make an improvement. I don't know what they see in Goff.
My wife is a long time Rams fan and even she was happy to see him go.

Oh yeah, they'll be going somewhere with their new new QB Jared Goff. :rolleyes:
Usually when they bring in a new QB they're trying to make an improvement. I don't know what they see in Goff.
My wife is a long time Rams fan and even she was happy to see him go.
You might miss Goff after you get a load of Stafford. Watched a lot of him in Detroit.

I hope Stafford does great this year. I think the guy is pretty decent, just played for a crappy franchise. It will be a great story if he does.

I hope Stafford does great this year. I think the guy is pretty decent, just played for a crappy franchise. It will be a great story if he does.
Hope he does well also…he played with a lot of heart for a crappy franchise. However, when under pressure he gets happy feet and bad things tend to happen, unlike Rogers or Big Ben who perform better under pressure.
Also, he has no touch on the ball when it needs to be floated in there. Rifle for an arm that he can’t dial back. Evidenced by Calvin Johnson’s broken fingers.
Will be watching with interest.

You might miss Goff after you get a load of Stafford. Watched a lot of him in Detroit.
Yeah, that's what I don't get. It's not like the Rams are getting something better with Stafford. Seems like just a sideways step and not forward.
Good thing I'm a Cowboys fan because I know THIS year they'll win the Superbowl. :rolleyes:

Ok... the next Brees for the Saints:

Taysom Hill vs Jameis Winston

I'm rooting for Hill. I think Hill's bad ass and shown he's the team leader.

HT fun wager? I'll put up a $50 sport store g/c. Say... first 10 games. Hill posts the most TD's.

Any Winston fans want to place your $50 sport g/c on your false belief he'll post more TD's?

HT fun wager? I'll put up a $50 sport store g/c. Say... first 10 games. Hill posts the most TD's.

Any Winston fans want to place your $50 sport g/c on your false belief he'll post more TD's?
I like Taysom the guy is pretty unique to say the least. I don't follow the Saints very close but I would've thought he'd gotten more games especially when Brees went down?

Winston is Winston he's a 50/50 guy one game he is lights out the next he throws 4 picks. Kinda like Magic Man Fitzpatrick. I'm not a huge fan of him.

I hope Taysom gets an opportunity to show us what he's got for a few games. It'll be a lot different than a play here and there.

I’m a lifelong Saints fan. I don’t think either guy is the long term solution. I hope I’m wrong. Payton is an offense genius, so maybe he will fool me.

I'm surprised Payton didn't put the full court press to snatch Wilson when he was wandering the field of interest... if Wilson was really serious. Saints would be a major team.
Payton might be able to bring Watson into a high level qb and run him to be a true long term Saint.

I agree, I think Taysom is a great multi faceted player though best suited as a top notch backup to a king QB. I don't think Winston is that "king" for Taysom. Evident by my g/c wager. :)

Can’t believe the Browns haven’t been mentioned yet! Browns will make the playoffs again, possibly make super bowl and give Brady another ring.

This will be the last year the Chiefs and Redskins have their team names. Cleveland Guardians have started the snowball at the top of the hill.

Can’t believe the Browns haven’t been mentioned yet! Browns will make the playoffs again, possibly make super bowl and give Brady another ring.

This will be the last year the Chiefs and Redskins Washington Football Team have their team names. Cleveland Guardians have started the snowball at the top of the hill.

The Guardians.... that’s the best they could do with over 1,200 suggestions? What the hell are they guarding anyway? Should have called them the Cleveland Condoms... you’d At least know lol.

Back