Football General Talk

Hungover and not happy with bills game result but... i watched likely the best game of the nfl season and best 2 qbs in game! We lost, could of done different things on defense and kickoff but that game makes me realize good qbs cant be stopped! A bunch of sports showed called "whomever has ball last will win", they could never have expected to see what we did. My daughter watched the last 2 minutes or so of regulation with me and got to see first hand the highs and lows of being Bills fans and those moments are priceless. If there is a game i can handle loosing we watched it last night, still in amazement of the qb play and i dont want to throw blame at anyone or coin flip rule. Sorry for long winded rant but this is my last football talk for season and i feel like i need to vent this morning..lol. good luck if your a fan of the 4 remaining teams, i will be cheering for bengals but not expecting much, congrats chiefs fans!

Go Bills in 22!

I don't even watch pro ball, but I was shocked about how OT works when reading about it this morning. Bad enough in college but that rule is insane.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't have a problem with the OT rule. If the defense can't stop a touchdown, they lose. Simple.

Defense actually matters. It is half the team. The Bill's normally great defense collapsed. They lose. They deserved to lose.

I am not a fan of either team. Just wish that the defense would bear the responsibility for failing to hold up their end of the bargain. They didn't get it done. End of story.

I guess I am the only one that doesn't have a problem with the OT rule. If the defense can't stop a touchdown, they lose. Simple.

Defense actually matters. It is half the team. The Bill's normally great defense collapsed. They lose. They deserved to lose.

I am not a fan of either team. Just wish that the defense would bear the responsibility for failing to hold up their end of the bargain. They didn't get it done. End of story.
Just think of the OT rule as a stainless/laminated lever action and you’ll agree with the rest of us, @BrentD!

Absolutely crushed for Allen and the Bills that's unbelievable you can certainly tell we have a hell of a rivalry in the making for years to come though.

I concur

I am not a fan of either team. Just wish that the defense would bear the responsibility for failing to hold up their end of the bargain. They didn't get it done.
Nothing wrong with that perspective.
I personally feel that the rules have evolved over time to be very offensively bias. The nfl knows people like to watch offensive games also it allows the NFL to protect its top players. Defenses cannot by rule play like they did in the 70-90s.
I posted my comment before the coin toss because It was obvious it would decide this game.
I have no ax to grind here. My team was already in the next round.
I'll will say this..
The cheifs defense would have lost the game if on the field. The difference is they won a coin toss.

Hungover and not happy with bills game result but... i watched likely the best game of the nfl season and best 2 qbs in game! We lost, could of done different things on defense and kickoff but that game makes me realize good qbs cant be stopped! A bunch of sports showed called "whomever has ball last will win", they could never have expected to see what we did. My daughter watched the last 2 minutes or so of regulation with me and got to see first hand the highs and lows of being Bills fans and those moments are priceless. If there is a game i can handle loosing we watched it last night, still in amazement of the qb play and i dont want to throw blame at anyone or coin flip rule. Sorry for long winded rant but this is my last football talk for season and i feel like i need to vent this morning..lol. good luck if your a fan of the 4 remaining teams, i will be cheering for bengals but not expecting much, congrats chiefs fans!

Go Bills in 22!
I've been a bills fan since I was in diapers I cried when Ronnie Harmon dropped the pass and I cried when wide right happened. I've never felt more grief than I do from last night's loss. The coaching decisions made in just 13 seconds of game time last night was some of the worst I've ever seen in pro sports. Situational football awareness IQ was lower than the tempature in Buffalo last weekend. Mike Mccarthy ain't got shit on us!

• Sad
Reactions: Hem
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back