Football General Talk

I’m torn on this. Sunday tradition is to go duck hunting during the game, it’s a walk-in area and there is almost never anyone out if there is a game on.

If they suck, they will be on prime time less which would help. However, will more people go duck hunting instead of watching the game?

I have a lot to think about this off-season!
That sounds like a nightmare!!

In 2018 the Patriots won the OT coin toss and marched downfield to win, the Chiefs never getting the ball. I whined about that one for a long time. Still a bummer of a rule, although it benefits ”my” team tonight.

The NFL should do better.

(How bout them Chiefs!!)

Unbelievable game. Bills had it with 13 seconds left in regulation.

Bills should've kicked it short and ate up the clock a bit more at the end.

Probably the best playoff game I've witnessed.
Yeah I thought Buffalo gave them 4-5 seconds by kicking into the end zone. Also man that coverage was soft on those last two throws in regulation. Great weekend of football though.

Also I'm not a coach, but I know 2 things that are rules of thumb.
1. You squib kick the damn ball with 13 seconds left to run a few seconds off the clock.
2. With 13 seconds left you take away the middle of the field especially when your opponent has 3 timeouts left! The sideline is another defender! You morons!!!!

I'm so mad I could spit nails. Josh Allen will be the guy he is and put the blame on himself or take some of it, but the whole world knows the defense and late coaching decisions doomed him despite of him. It's like the defense was like Josh quit winning the game we have lost it 3x now we're tired of losing it already...we wanna go golfing

Amazing weekend of football,all 4 games. You know it was when every news/political station is just talking what happened in stadiums over the weekend.
Some great games. As good as I have ever seen and I watched many in the old days.

The OT rules suck tho.

Back