Football General Talk

I thought he played ok- slightly above average, which is probably what he is right now.

He didn’t make too many big mistakes, but had trouble after the first read as per usual. He does what they ask him to do very well, but will that be enough? Tough to say (and he is really young). The 49ers will reveal what they think of him by rewarding him with a big contract or not here soon enough.

Let’s be real though- if you switched the two QBs last night, that probably turns a three score game.
Dude STFU. He took a team to the super bowl and gave em a chance, he beat your "slightly above average" QB in a playoff game.

Your a typical critic. Talking all the shit from the comfort of your lazy boy in your living room. Fkn 🤡

Sorry to offend- didn’t think a fairly benign (and fairly obvious, imo) observation would set anyone off. Wasn’t my intention.

You got to see his brilliance in person, so I will default to your expertise on this one👍

Last edited:
Explains the 5th grade PowerPoint production quality of it.
Did you miss the "Last Picture Show" dramatic nostalgic effect?
A great night of watching Taylor, and watching the Niners lose. mtmuley
As long as Tay Tay brings Blake Lively I can tolerate her staged rah rah photo ops...

Dude STFU. He took a team to the super bowl and gave em a chance, he beat your "slightly above average" QB in a playoff game.

Your a typical critic. Talking all the shit from the comfort of your lazy boy in your living room. Fkn 🤡
In the first half, especially, Purdy made some big time throws that were exactly where they needed to be. Something a game manager would not be expected to do or be able to do. It’s a shame that he’s the 54th paid Qb in the league and won’t be able to renegotiate his contract for 2 years when his rookie contract is up.

No kidding. If not for a stupid special teams play on that punt and a missed extra point, Mr. Irrelevant wins the super bowl. Two plays completely changed that game. SF was the better team, Purdy played the better game against a great defense.

This can be said about a lot of games. No excuses. mtmuley
While true, I think you missed his point.

I'll add Purdy was exceptionally good at avoiding sacks.

Purdy and Taylor hate lives larger and in more heads rent free than anything and everything Cowboys. That amuses me

;) :)

While true, I think you missed his point.

I'll add Purdy was exceptionally good at avoiding sacks.

Purdy and Taylor hate lives larger and in more heads rent free than anything and everything Cowboys. That amuses me

;) :)
I didn't miss the point. Stuff like that happens in every game. mtmuley

I enjoyed the game. Made fun of Taylor to annoy my wife and daughter, but honestly feel that duo Swift/Kelce are decent people at heart.
In my mind SF wasn't gonna beat Mahomes if the score was close.
Mahomes is only 28. Crazy.
Which team is going to step up next year?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back