Football General Talk

No if thats true he just sounds like a shitty human who should spend time in jail before he kills some family.

It's OK you can root for the cheifs.
Maybe he is a shitty human. Has nothing to do with this game. You didn't disappoint. mtmuley

I do think this is pretty cool.

Jed York has been fascinating to watch from being a young liability and a product of nepotism to really running the organization great, making good decisions, knowing what he doesn't know and treating people the right way.

Caught some of the NFL game show at the gym with the sound off...what in Bob Barker tarnation is that hot mess all about?

Caught some of the NFL game show at the gym with the sound off...what in Bob Barker tarnation is that hot mess all about?
Probowl games?
I thought the "skill challenges" were a better idea than a low effort football game.
Granted I didn't actually watch but I did see a lot of clips.
It looked like CJ and Baker were killing the QB accuracy comp.
At the 9:02 mark Hurst fumbles 😆

Last edited:
Anyone know if Taylor’s jet made it out of Japan? I can’t find it on Flighttracker, I’m starting to get nervous she won’t make it in time.

What’s the odds that they show her plane touching down in Vegas like they show Air Force one touching down in a new location?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back