Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

So, a Cowboys reference of sorts? Jesus. Get a grip man. mtmuley
I thought it was crazy that the star/mvp finalist and (i think)highest paid at his position player can't afford a sweet.
You poked fun at me.
I poked back.
That's how this works.
Dam dude wake up on the wrong side of the cab?

I thought it was crazy that the star/mvp finalist and (i think)highest paid at his position player can't afford a sweet.
You poked fun at me.
I poked back.
That's how this works.
Dam dude wake up on the wrong side of the cab?
You are precious. Carry on. mtmuley

"Cam Newton addressing Brock Purdy as "10th best player on this team.". Welp, not everyone can shit the bed and then cry about their coronation being cancelled, all while dressing like a catholic schoolgirl captured by aliens."

You heard it here first. Today's All Star Game is a dry run of the future of the NFL. I would wager than in well under a decade, at least quarterbacks will be "flag" tackled only.

Just remember, BrentD said it first...

:) :) :)
You might be right but man, I hope not.

I mean we're getting close. The refs let the Oline hold at will. You can only hit the QB between the thighs and shoulder, you can't legally touch a QB's helmet and you can't land with your weight on the QB.
Too bad you didn't see football in the old days. And the 90's being old as far as physicality of play. The 70's and 80's were even more brutal. Loved it. mtmuley

I mean we're getting close. The refs let the Oline hold at will. You can only hit the QB between the thighs and shoulder, you can't legally touch a QB's helmet and you can't land with your weight on the QB.
Tua says "really?"...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back