Football General Talk

So jacked up to return to LAMBEAU FIELD. I mean la la la la Lambeau!

Nothing says packers football like a Johnsonville Brat on the tailgate grill in a neighborhood lawn washing it down with a Miller Lite. See you soon random lawn parking homeowner!

Ok, but just wondering, what kind of football fan is a football fan from Montana?
Just busting your chops in a good natured way....coming from a third generation Red Sox fan.🤣
Actually I dont dislike the Yanks as much as yesteryear. Still won't pass the opportunity to comment when I see a NY hat out here, but I always acknowledge the other part to make it light hearted.

It's been another enjoyable weekend of football.

The Vikings win, the Bills win, the Cowboys lose. A trifecta of sorts.

I have to say, Zak is better than I have thought.😂

Now I'll root for the Lions to end the Packers season.

It's been another enjoyable weekend of football.

The Vikings win, the Bills win, the Cowboys lose. A trifecta of sorts.

I have to say, Zak is better than I have thought.😂

Now I'll root for the Lions to end the Packers season.
Zak pretty much face planted. Unfortunately, the Seahawks just won. Normally, I'd be good with that, but it puts the Lions out of the playoffs and they are playing for pride alone tonight. Hope it's enough.

I wish they would have played the games at the same time instead of for ratings but … that being said, at 63 my Hawks age me every fuggin year. What I would have given to have Skittles (not Russ) back in the lineup today!

There’s some bad football being played in the NFC. I expect the AFC to win the Super Bowl no matters who’s playing in it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back