Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

Rats!

Hoping for a Miami Fin’s win which would vault KC back onto the playoff first round by status.

It was a great day for football. I'm just pissed I had to activate my damn sling subscription to watch.

We will let Vikings fans bask in their glory since it only comes along once in a blue moon. Now if it were bears fans, go packers and F the bears!

What the Packer fans do not fully realize is that their time in the sun is winding down. How many teams are fortunate enough to have two hall of fame quarterbacks back to back? Now that Rogers is well past his sell by date, the Packers will recede to the back of the pack, with the Bears.

The Lions are set to move past the Packers.

What the Packer fans do not fully realize is that their time in the sun is winding down.

I agree with your assessment, but you never know what the future holds.

Packer fans can’t talk smack this year, they are going to be watching the playoffs from the couch this year. Good luck to your team.

I am starting to R.E.L.A.X. a bit myself…;)

The Miami game is going to be extremely tough, if they can beat the Rams and Dolphins I will start to take notice.
If Baker beats the pack on Monday, I'll be relaxing alright and not worrying about the pack anymore and moving onto to hopefully a firing of everyone, included old man rodgers.

What the Packer fans do not fully realize is that their time in the sun is winding down. How many teams are fortunate enough to have two hall of fame quarterbacks back to back? Now that Rogers is well past his sell by date, the Packers will recede to the back of the pack, with the Bears.

The Lions are set to move past the Packers.
The lions organization could mess up a wet dream. Not to worried about them moving past the packers or anyone in the nfc north for to long.

Binged Texas UIL State Champ finals since Wednesday, all divisions. Watched all of some, and portions or kept track of the rest.
Best show on earth...
I came to appreciate Texas high school football, by accident. I grew up thinking high school hockey had a sense of craziness to it in Minnesota, which it does, especially when the schools from my area up north went south to play the schools in the Twin Cities. But, as I learned, Texas high school football takes it to a much higher level.

As part of my job with my first CPA employer, I had to spend two weeks in early November in the small Texas panhandle town of Borger. I got a new appreciation for the way high school football defines a lot of Texas culture. Being kind friendly folks, the Borger locals did not want me to sit my hotel room those two Friday nights, so folks employed by that client saw to it that I got to attend the football games of the local high school, whether home games or on the road. It was a ton of fun and a glimpse into a culture one must see to fully appreciate.

I came to appreciate Texas high school football, by accident. I grew up thinking high school hockey had a sense of craziness to it in Minnesota, which it does, especially when the schools from my area up north went south to play the schools in the Twin Cities. But, as I learned, Texas high school football takes it to a much higher level.

As part of my job with my first CPA employer, I had to spend two weeks in early November in the small Texas panhandle town of Borger. I got a new appreciation for the way high school football defines a lot of Texas culture. Being kind friendly folks, the Borger locals did not want me to sit my hotel room those two Friday nights, so folks employed by that client saw to it that I got to attend the football games of the local high school, whether home games or on the road. It was a ton of fun and a glimpse into a culture one must see to fully appreciate.
The Phillips Refinery was one of my best customers back when shale extraction was booming.

Back