Football General Talk

I think my previous post may have been wrong….. hey Tommy……
View attachment 254930
He's needs to ride the wave. I'll give it to that kid though. He can stand in the pocket till the last second.

The shanaplan for him is pretty different to.

Fun to watch and watch the team support him. Jimmy will be right there to support him I'm sure as well.

Y’all know I’m a Mississippi State grad and fan. Mike Leach has been rushed to the hospital. This is a tweet from a sportswriter in Starkville. They are saying he needs a miracle. Other folks are saying he died. Praying for the Pirate.
80F5AFE0-C5BB-4E3B-AA43-4702475687AC.jpeg

Justin Herbert played 1st class football! That guy is prime time QB.
Helped having Williams back in play and Ekeler kicking ass though credit for this game is Herbert's.

Tua flat out lost his completion rank! It was fitting... Mayfield, pre Rams?

Cowboys got the dubya, but damn you would have thought it would have come a little easier. Listening to my friends who are Texan fans talk chit is not a good feeling.

$*)Q!#@$ Vikings getting stomped by the Lions, classic.

We are such frauds, first round playoff exit for us.
not so sure I'd call them frauds. But however quickly they get drummed out of the playoffs, they have given us a lot of entertainment and a bunch more to talk about than anyone expected. Hats off to them for that.

Cowboys got the dubya, but damn you would have thought it would have come a little easier. Listening to my friends who are Texan fans talk chit is not a good feeling.
Years back, watching the boys get clobbered by the Skins during a beer break at Taos Ski Valley was like Ron White getting thrown out of a bar in NYC. We had to have been the only Texans in there...no small feat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back