Food.

Moosie

Grand poopa
We're getting flown in, I figured The first day We won't need Breakfast, We'll buy something local... So We'll just need lunch and dinner, there will be 9 more days of 3 meals. then we get picked up and moved to the Carabou hunting were we have the MOVE day (and 40# brought in again of whatever we need). In that there will be 5 more days worth of break/lnch/din.

I'm planning to eat mostly Dehydrated dinners. Lunch is up in the air with Fruit snacks, Peanut butter sanwitches, some Trail mix, and (Ideas Welcome). For Breakfasts we're planning some Dry Cereal, some jsut add water cereal (For dad, I hate Oatmeal) and some Dehydrated breakfasts.

What I'm looking for is some Food Idea's. I think we talked about it but my brain is like a Sponge, but without the Holding power
wink.gif
So What do you like eating in the Field ?

Hey, take some Oatmeal for you....
biggrin.gif

Look at some meals that are not dehydrated, that you can eat cold, with plenty of energy. Tortillas and Peanut butter. There are nights when you are still packing quarters till dark, and you want to get a quick dinner and sleep, not be putzing around with the Stove.

(Oh yeah, I am back....)

ANYTHING but OATMEAL !!!

thanx for the Suggestion, I'll call ya in a bit, Want to hear about your trip....

Any more suggestions, I like quick food and different.. BUt need Iedeas. Thanx !

We're actually bringing up a pan and some Spicsto Cook some loins or BAck straps... Got to get soem Fresh meat though first, But hopefully that will pan out !!!

I just feel bad about you having to take all that time off work to go so far from home, lucky dog.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
We're actually bringing up a pan and some Spicsto Cook some loins or BAck straps... Got to get soem Fresh meat though first, But hopefully that will pan out !!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant Spices to cook, not "Spicsto Cook"

But I figured you deciphered my typing
wink.gif

Thanx for feeling sorry for me. I actually hate to do it too !!! I actually like being at work, Like I am now
tongue.gif

Bagles would be a good Idea, breas would last a little bit, but not for 20 days....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back