Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

FLUFFY !!!!

Moosie,, It's clear that you aren't getting attached. Anyone with any brains can see that you're not getting attached. Computer, new house, fine new bed,.....

Whendo you install the wet bar and when does the rat waiter arrive??

cool.gif

Egad! That one picture where Fluffy was "looking at me" gave me the willies! ROTFLOBO! Funny how a few ounce rodent can strike terror in the being of a 270 pound guy, huh?

-RW-

"You should never meddle in the affairs of dragons...because you're crunchy and taste delicious with ketchup!"

Oscar Gerbils? you got it a pc, probally with its own webcam.

we definatly have to have that talk now.
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moosie:
Or :

rat5.sized.jpg

You could say that I look like SCHMALTS from the top
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You got a long way to go to look as studdly from above as i do bro... Cool rat! they are kind of cool looking. Is it a boy or girl rat??
I better not see any feltching pics with your new pal in the adult section...
eek.gif

Moosie quote:
It even Visited my Desk top today :

Keep it away from your PC, i dont want to see pictures of it humping your mouse
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-20-2004 06:54: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>the Caesar<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

metemp.sized.jpg

Here's Moosie in one of his European hunting adventures:

gladiator.jpg

There's a reason he's named OSCAR, you know.
wink.gif

Man Moosie, you must be one lucky SOB to hunt with the likes of Ashton Kutcher!!! HA HA HA

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Wilecoyote76

moosie, just a heads up about Fluffy. Here in Olympia, Wa. A young gal died today from what they are calling Rat Bite Fever, seems she had flu like symtoms for about 3 days and then died. I will try to find out more or a link to the news article.

Here's the article::pOSTED: 4:50 PM PST January 20, 2004
UPDATED: 5:27 PM PST January 20, 2004

OLYMPIA, Wash. -- A 19-year-old woman who kept pet rats died of the state's first case of Rat Bite Fever, KIRO 7 Eyewitness News reported.

Video

Rate Bite Fever Is Rare, Little-Known

Health officials told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News South Sound Bureau Chief Richard Thompson that test results confirmed Rat Bite Fever was the cause of death.

The woman was pronounced dead on arrival when her friends brought her to Capital Medical Center in Olympia.

MORE ON THIS STORY
Rat Bite Fever Info From National Institutes Of Health

"If you start having flulike illness after you've been bitten by a rat, you might want to check with your doctor," said Dr. Diana Yu, Thurston County Health Director. "It may not be the flu, it may be Rat Bite Fever."

Some owners of pet rats were stunned to learn of the disease.

"I think they're great pets. They're soft and sweet and cuddly," one rat owner told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News South Sound Bureau Chief Richard Thompson.

Rate Bite Fever can be spread by bites or by ingesting rat droppings. It is rare in the U.S.

People infected with it usually suffer fever, chills, headache and muscle pain within 10 days, followed by a rash. Large joints may become swollen.

If untreated, complications such as infection of heart valves can occur. It's fatal in 10 to 30 percent of untreated cases.

Doctors say it is easily treatable, however, and curable with penicillin.

Then again, moosie maybe your hopin for a bite to see if this happens
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Large joints may become swollen.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-20-2004 19:15: Message edited by: jimmyd223 ]</font>

Dayum! Is that anything like Ted Nugent's case of cat scratch fever? ROTFLMBO!

-RW-

I read those entertainment mags all the time. I never heard the story about the time Russell Crowe and Ashton Kutcher went duck hunting together. Just more proof that the media is biased against hunters.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Rate Bite Fever can be spread by bites or by ingesting rat droppings. It is rare in the U.S. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhhhh MAybe because if someone get's Bitten by a "RAT" they go get it checked ? And WHo Eats Rat CRAP anymore ?!?!?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh noooo! Do you mean those weren't licorice tic-tacs!
eek.gif

ROTFLMBO!

-RW-

A little duct tape and you could have....well you know... The tape keeps the little guy's from exploding...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

I think Fluffy is in need of a Hunttalk cap myself and perhaps a few stickers on the new pad to give it the homey feeling by the computer
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy trails

Ridge Runner.. I agree !!!! Pictures to Follow Monday
wink.gif

Well I gave him his Meds all week and by the End of the Week he was Addictid to them... Now I'm tryingto Get him off of it
wink.gif

Back