Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First wheels

In 2005 it was 1975 GMC Custom Deluxe. Regular Cab. Followed by a homemade, single axle trailer with hog panel sides. Spring and summer, it was loaded with lawn mowers. Fall and winter, the paneling was stuffed full of grass or corn stalks. I think the only time the trailer came off the truck was when it was set up as a blind somewhere :D

1967 Chevrolet Camaro. Porsche Indian Red, Cragar SS's and Deluxe interior. It had an extremely healthy 327 and a Muncie Rockcrusher 4 speed. Posi rearend with traction bars popular at the time. It was way too much car for a 17 year old. 31 years later, I feel I am responsible enough to own another one. mtmuley

In Texas you can (or could) get a motorcycle lisence at the age of 15 (250cc or less). So in 1984, I got a Kawasaki 250cc. I thought I was hot stuff until I his an ice patch on an overpass and totaled it out. It started a love of motorcycles and riding them. I have had one every since.

89' Toyota 2 wheel drive pickup. Great little truck at the pump. But not so good in the snow.

1982 2wd ford ranger. 5 speed with fuel injection, but no power brakes or steering. I took that truck places I wouldn't think of going now. It was a good truck until it ended up taking a skid across the roof. I named it the Lindabird. It was a hell of a truck. Tear...

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back