Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

First Snow

ELKCHSR

We got our first snow here in town this morning...

Maybe another inch to three later today or tomorrow...

Winters setting up early and hunting season is almost here...

I'm getting excited... :D

That is early, We will be in the 90's later this week. Hunting season is here, Dove a goose opens today. Goose in the morning and doves in the afternoon. I don't eat goose so I sleep in but I'll be putting the hammer down on the dove this afternoon.

We usually get a snow or hard frost about the same time school starts

It signals the end of the growing season and lets us know we’re on borrowed time

It'll usually get warm again here soon and makes the bow season comfortable... :)

hes in anaconda, mt. we didnt get any snow here on the valley floor but there was a nice dusting up in the mountains. hopefully this cool weather will stay!!

Thanks T Bone & TK...good news when the snow is flying already. Hopefully there will be a little snow left over when I am in Butte Friday morning...just to touch and feel a little. :D hump

Sorry I missed that one Hanger...

Yep, Greg is right, I live in Anaconda

The snow is all gone this morning, but there might still be some on the back roads if you go high

It's hard to say, the sun is supposed to be out for the rest of the week and it's winding up to be a nice few days...

Today: Sunny. High 64F. Winds light and variable.
Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Tomorrow: Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy late. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday: Mostly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s.
Friday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 30s.
Saturday: Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Anaconda Weather

It's usually a little colder or warmer depending on the time of year from Butte, but were usually about the same...

I wish it cooled down that fast here. I was sweetting just sitting on the edge of the corn field yesterday.
Md guys want to start bow season on the 1st of Sept. Not me it's way to hot.

LOL..

Had to fire up the wood stove last night for the first time this season, it was sitting at freezing this morning...:)

Back