First Hunt

HUNT2MUCH

Just took my twelve year old daughter on her first callin hunt, because she was holding her rifle the whole way in the truck I had her open the bolt just to teach her to be extra safe, we got on a stand and called in a beautiful white dog, she inched her .223 into place and when she went to chamber a round, noticed the bolt was missing, we laughed all the way back to the truck and luckly it was on the floor, dad dorked that one up, I accused her of doin it on purpose so she wouldn't have to worry about missing, well she is already packed for this weekend and I don't get to touch her rifle or offer any more suggestions. " call em to kill em" h2m

Guess she has your number now.
biggrin.gif
Good to see that you are getting another child into the sport of hunting.
smile.gif

It's nice for kids to see that their dads aren't really the gods they start out thinking they are..LMAO!!!
biggrin.gif

Great story that I can relate to.
cool.gif

Well twice that is. Once we get to area and Dad didnt bring any shotgun shells.
frown.gif

Then there was the time dad left the arrows at home also.
eek.gif

Then there was the time Dad left his shotgun at home.
eek.gif

Notice a trend?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Great story...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It's nice for kids to see that their dads aren't really the gods they start out thinking they are<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats so true elkchsr....

Delw

Oh and there was the time we got to the hunting area and I didnt have the key for the cable lock on my shotgun.
frown.gif

The list goes on forever. and it was MY fault everytime.
wink.gif

But the boys did forget the crow decoys once.
biggrin.gif

Yeah right Nut. With a track record like you have posted here, you expect us to believe that the boys forgot the decs?
tongue.gif

Bet you had fun each time you went out with them though.
smile.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back