Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First hand Covid symptoms

Has anyone had the j & j vaccine?

Many of my coworkers that live in a certain county became eligible through work and got it. Of the ones I interact with daily, which is about 15 to 20, I don’t recall any of them missing work the next day. The ones that mentioned it report the same as Nemont.

Reactions: JCS
Well I’ve lost all taste and smell. Very mild sinus symptoms the last 2 days. Bad headache yesterday that I figured was from sinus pressure. Felt fine today but noticed food was bland at dinner. My blood orange beer taste more like water. Sprayed my wife’s perfume and can’t smell it at all. Very strange cause one side of my nose is completely open. 99.1 fever first time I checked but 98.3 now?? Getting rapid test in the morning. Thoughts from those that have had it or been around people that have. Thanks a bunch.
My wife reminded me that back in Feb 20, right before this thing broke big, after our youngest went to a music camp the whole family got hit with something. For us adults it was chills, vomit, diarrhea, fever, etc. for about 48 hours and then it was gone. We thought it was weird at the time. Now we're pretty sure it was COVID and the music camp was a super spreader event. But we didn't know to get tested as the tests really weren't out yet and available.

I was called by VA yesterday offering me vaccination on April 7. Downside: I'd have to drive to Great Falls and then hang out till May for second shot. That could be some motel bill! They won't allow me to get my shot in Duluth. Probably just as well. Last January (2020) I was tested for VA hearing aids in Duluth. A year later and still waiting to hear when I will get them. Good thing some life threatening treatment isn't needed. Oh silly me. COVID is life threatening.

My wife reminded me that back in Feb 20, right before this thing broke big, after our youngest went to a music camp the whole family got hit with something. For us adults it was chills, vomit, diarrhea, fever, etc. for about 48 hours and then it was gone. We thought it was weird at the time. Now we're pretty sure it was COVID and the music camp was a super spreader event. But we didn't know to get tested as the tests really weren't out yet and available.
I have talked to several people who feel they may have had COVID before COVID. In January of 2020 I felt exactly like I did after my 2nd shot for about the same period of time. No other time in my life have I felt that terrible, but for me it was relatively short lived.

Getting my second dose of Pfizer this afternoon. Not super excited about it since I keep hearing the second dose is worse. Two days after the first dose, I felt like crap for about 24 hours. Am really hoping it isn’t worse than that.
I just got my second shot yesterday, also worried as about half the people I know felt crappy. So far so good.
Good luck.

I got my second Pfizer shot yesterday. The shoulder that got the shot was already a little sore from a muscle strain,, so yes it is sore this morning.

Other than that, nothing noticeable so far.

Getting my second dose of Pfizer this afternoon. Not super excited about it since I keep hearing the second dose is worse. Two days after the first dose, I felt like crap for about 24 hours. Am really hoping it isn’t worse than that.
I spoke with buddy of mine yesterday. He's a firefighter and said that 28 of his fellow firefighters got the Pfizer vaccine. Of them, only 2 called in sick the day after their 2nd dose. Most felt perfectly fine, aside from a sore shoulder. Those are pretty good odds. Good luck!

I've been vaccinated for over a month and have had zero issues. I felt a little off about 8-10 hours after my 2nd shot (Little bit of chills and aches for about an hour with a dull headache middle of the night) but was completely back to normal by that next afternoon. My wife had zero issues as well. We both had Pfizer.

I have talked to several people who feel they may have had COVID before COVID. In January of 2020 I felt exactly like I did after my 2nd shot for about the same period of time. No other time in my life have I felt that terrible, but for me it was relatively short lived.
I get my second shot Monday, so I'll have to see if I have similar reactions. My expectation is a minor similarity but who knows...

Got my first shot of Moderna yesterday when my wife got her second round. She's a little achy this morning which is typical from what I'm hearing. I feel fine which is what she felt after her first shot.

You guys who've received your shots are pretty lucky!!! Woke up with a sore throat and got tested this morning... Still 3 weeks away from my first shot... ugh

Guess I feel differently about consideration for others. Must have something to do with Sunday school we all had to go through in the old days. I am a proud graduate. I also volunteered to serve my country (US back then) during Vietnam era for the same reason. Didn't really believe in the war and figured service would be a waste of time. I could easily have stayed in college and avoided it but my country supposedly needed to be protected. So I went. Back then it's what good people did. Placed the public needs above our own.

Last edited:
Back