Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

First buck of the year

DWarcher

I was fortunate to get on the board already this year with a nice early season Blacktail. This guy did me no favors with a less than stellar blood trail for a heart shot.
-Dave

Attachments

• P1000218comp.jpg
    P1000218comp.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 514
Good to see an antlered animal hit the ground for 2012. This is the first I've seen! Congrats on opening the year for all of us :) . Is this the first year CA has had this season???? I've never heard of it before this year.

Not accusing poaching but i dont see any seasons starting in July. All A Zones start in August....

Nice buck. I had a big tall forkie in my yard lastnight and almost had my wife convinced I needed a bow....until I told her I needed to be 150yds away from the house to shoot/release.

I love/hate the A-Zone opener....great for schedule planning, bad for heat though most everything in A-zone is close to services.

You all should spend less time bagging on CA and come out for an early hunt!

Nice buck. I had a big tall forkie in my yard lastnight and almost had my wife convinced I needed a bow....until I told her I needed to be 150yds away from the house to shoot/release.

I love/hate the A-Zone opener....great for schedule planning, bad for heat though most everything in A-zone is close to services.

You all should spend less time bagging on CA and come out for an early hunt!

Can i continue to bag on CA but still come out for an early blacktail hunt? :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back