finily got blood on my arrow

mdcrossbow

I went out early hoping to catch a good movement but nothing. Then I started thinking , catch a buck on his return to the bed. Well at 6:15 PM I used the can call and 5 minutes later 75 yards down the trail here come this guy. He walked straight to my tree. I stand up and look straight down , not again......... I let him walk out 7 yards and drill him he off to the rases but only for 40 yards, he made the creek. I was debating weather or not to take him but when I noticed the age on him the debate was over. He's the smallest rack buck I have shot many years but the oldest buck I've ever shot. He doesn't have any lower teeth or none to speak of. Slicks did there job.

IMGA0960.jpg

JB how are you doing up your way ? If you would like to join me for a hunt either a back yard or farm hunt let me know. This weekend I;m taking my son out on Saturday down in Va.

X-Bow, ....killed a Sika spike and a 5point whitey.
sika needed eatin and the 5point needed removed from the pool.

dark devil deer:
102_1712.jpg

JB congrat;s on the lil bugger, That's some great eatten right their, none better in my book.

I've only taken 4 with a bow. Next weekend I either doing Assateague or a club in Black Water for the early 2 day Black Powder.

Pulled an all day hunt Saturday in the rain and saw nada. But we got a cold snap this morning and I think the action will step up and a few arrows will see blood again.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back