Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Finally

This could all stop If randy would take back some of the things he said that he knows are not true. Starting with buzzing his camp and elk. I was way high and made one pass up and one pass down. I was so high, I couldn't see horns. Your choice randy play The audio uncut. I might have my own.

Now that is funny.

When we gonna hear your version Mark? Let's hear your audio cut. Would love to hear it.

Maybe you have very few friends, so you might not know how it works when people do each other favors, build long-term family bonds, and the many other adult things that build relationships that result in friendship. Friendships that might even allow respectful people to hunt their property.

If I was a long-time friend of that family and was invited to hunt there, I would be on that in a heart beat. Again, you are flapping your soup coolers without engaging your brain when you post this stupid stuff.

When you gonna call me? You have a PM with my cell phone number. Thought you were going to call me to try work things out off line. Seems you have taken a different approach.

Oh, and all of you guys who are registered under aliases and multiple names, your will be banned in about five minutes. Operating under aliases is grounds for being banned. That has been a long-term rule on this site. Thanks to those $29 spam check programs, I can track anyone and everyone who logs onto and registers on the site.

Also, those of you who did not closely read your registration representation statement of allowable uses of this site, might want to read it a little closer.

Welcome to the party Wingman. If you think I am taking back anything that was posted, you might wanna pack a lunch, 'cause it is going to be a long time before that happens.

I do feel bad that this is cluttering up lawnboy's thread. What an awesome bull.

What about Jose? Will our local troll be banned too? Say it ain't so.....I like Jose

Free Jose!

You just sent me the pm. Can't wait to see the plane in the show. Do they have 2000 power zoom?. Next time think before you right your play by play.

I'm waiting for your call Wingman. What you waiting for? For me to be in a place with no cell coverage?

Bart, hell of a bull. I somehow missed this thread and just saw it!

Crap, my apologies Bart - I totally missed this thread too. That is a damn nice bull - LOVE the whale tales. Can one of you MT dudes tie one of those up to a tree for me so I can tag it next week? :D

I remember a smurf sized Alaskan logger that tried to stink the place up, it didn't turn out so well for him. I am thinking the same is about to happen to the new found friends.

Last edited:
Wingman called. I would say it ended with us agreeing to disagree. With any luck, that will put and end to the drama.

And yeah, Great bull, Bart

Back