Finally

Nemont,

That is why they are called a "wingman". They help the "advantaged" by always being happy getting stuck with the ugly chicks.

Before I was married I had one hell of a wingman. He would bed down with some major hogs all in the name of me hooking up with a hot chick.

popcorn yum yum yum

dropkick.gif

QUOTED FROM THE WEBSITE. DIY MY ASS.

This forum is called hunttalk...we share all kinds of hunting. Some of us do both DIY hunts and also used guides. Randy's show is DIY, that doesn't mean all of Randy's friends have to DIY 100% of the time.

This forum is called hunttalk...we share all kinds of hunting. Some of us do both DIY hunts and also used guides. Randy's show is DIY, that doesn't mean all of Randy's friends have to DIY 100% of the time.

+1, I don't think bart mentioned one way or the other what kind of hunt it was? Regardless his bull is a stud.

This could all stop If randy would take back some of the things he said that he knows are not true. Starting with buzzing his camp and elk. I was way high and made one pass up and one pass down. I was so high, I couldn't see horns. Your choice randy play The audio uncut. I might have my own.

Oh my god Bart shot his bull on a buddy's ranch!?!?!?!?
My world is caving in.

Take it back! Take back what you said!

Seriously? I may have talked like that when I was 6.
Grow up man.

Wing, Hey no hard feelings. If you look at my testimonial to help out some friends it says "guest" not paying hunter. All of that testimonial is true including the part about how I hunt the backcountry hard. I have horses and the bit. I'm sorry you feel like you have to continue to be like this. I totally agree that nothing illegal happened over the weekend I believe I mentioned that it was just bad luck for us that you happened to be gutting your elk on the same hillside that we were making our move on the elk. If you feel that you have to put me down that's fine. Most people know that I'm an honest hard core hunter myself. Yea I've become good friends with someone who has some great land and when invited I'll join them for hunts together. Nothing paid just friends hunting with friends. I've shot only 4 out 18 bulls out in that country. I hardly think that is grounds for calling me a non DIY hunter. When hunting with them it's just like anyone else. I call for them and they call for me. They have a first class outfit and those that book hunts with them can attest to that.

If you ever would like to go on a hunt with me lace your boots up because I can promise you I could hold my own. Maybe you would like to join me on a Dall hunt next year in Alaska. We can't fly into this area so you might need to get into shape.

Hopefully you can just let this go as I'm going too. Good luck the rest of the season.

Bart

Last edited:
Way to keep your plane on the two track buddy.

Randy11 had posted a pic of the plane. Big Fin decided to remove it.

Keep the pic on your hard drive Randy11. If things flare back up, it will be posted back on this thread.

Back