Finally! I'm one of those guys..

SDHNTR

You know, those lucky jerks who draw sheep tags. It's always one of the other guys. until today!

I had a crappy day at work yesterday and today wasn't shaping up good either. The wife yelled at me this morning, my kid cared more about Barney than giving me a hug goodbye this morning, and it was fricking raining in Southern California in June. I drug my feet walking into the office.

Then I checked draw results and realized this might just be one of the best days of my life. If I'd had someone who actually understood what happened, I would have headed to the bar right then to celebrate. Instead, my co workers watched me jumping up and down in my office, hooting and hollering like a whack job.

Sheep fever baby! I've got it bad now!

CA Desert Bighorns. A brand new unit. Never been hunted before. I feel like I've found the holy grail!

Holy crap, SD. That is a major score. Those have to be some of the worst odds in the world for a sheep tag. Never been hunted = old rams, one of which will die at the hands of your broadhead.

Congrats.

Sweet tag, congrats!

That ought to brighten your day (or you next six months!).

Good luck and look forward to reading your report and seeing some pictures with a Hoss ram!

Thats gotta be a great feeling!

Last year my wife drew a very special Alberta late season (Cadomin/November) sheep tag. I found out online at 12:01AM and could hardly contain myself for her to have that tag. I woke her up and she was NOT happy as we have a little one and she works full-time. Haha...

In the morning we talked about it and she started to realize how special the tag was over the months of prep work. It was amazing. Enjoy every minute!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back