Caribou Gear Tarp

Finally fixed up the little Lund

You interested in a case of top shelf PBers? Ill follow that line of thought with 320 grit paper when I get to that portion. I did buy the aluminum cleaning fluid from Walmart you mentioned. I'll get to that some time as well. Too much, too little fishing. Haha!

You interested in a case of top shelf PBers? Ill follow that line of thought with 320 grit paper when I get to that portion. I did buy the aluminum cleaning fluid from Walmart you mentioned. I'll get to that some time as well. Too much, too little fishing. Haha!
I know what you mean. I just had the chance to take this one out for the first time since I got it finished.

Looks great! I have a 16' Lund Laker with a tiller 25 on it. It's a nice boat, though I have to be conservative out on the big lake (Champlain). I've been thinking about a new paint job for it...

Looks great! I have a 16' Lund Laker with a tiller 25 on it. It's a nice boat, though I have to be conservative out on the big lake (Champlain). I've been thinking about a new paint job for it...
This one wasn't too bad since I didn't have to go down to the aluminum on it.
Sure makes for a decent facelift on a old boat haha.

That looks great!
I have a 16’ welded Spectrum with a 60hp Merc. that the last owner fished hard! It is a nice solid boat and I have cleaned up it up in general. I was sitting on the fence as to whether to paint it out but you have inspired me.
I completely rebuilt a 21’ Hydrasport wide transom with a 220hp Mariner years ago. Ended up spaying it out with Sterling two-part LP. It came out looking like new Gelcoat with all the glitter flecks. It was a ton of work but saved so much money over a new boat. Fished it for over 20 years before passing it on to my son.
However this afternoon I’m leaving to fish this lil tub.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back