Final Artwork destined for South Africa

Big Sky

This is the last in a series of African wildlife pieces I have been working on the last 10 months. It along with 4 other orginals are headed out the door for South Africa this afternoon. I thought some of you might like to see this final drawing before it heads across the big pond.

SableDrawFinalBGood.jpg

That is beautiful! For want of better words! To be able to do work of that quality is a blessing in itself, but to know that it is going somewhere where it will be viewed by countless people is the icing on the cake! My hat is off to you sir, and in all your future endeavors.

-RogueWarrior-

Thanks guys. Here's one more. I actually posted this one before, but there were some things about it I didn't like. So I went back and re-worked it. Now I'm quite happy with it.
CapebuffDarkMd2.jpg

As usual Sky, your stuff is phenominal...Thanks for sharing before shipping it out of the country where most if not all of us will never get the chance to see it again. Itis a real treat..
Thanks.. :D

Very nice!
Proportions and shading are perfect. Looks like you've been doing this along time.
Very inspirational.
I may have to show some obviously lesser quality stuff I've done on here in the future.
I hope to see more of your work.

Brad

Very, very nice. I could never draw besides stick people but my son does have a touch for it.Must of got it from his mother. Any ways beautiful drawings.

Got skills??? :D Treeeeeeeeeeeemendous!!! Thanks for sharing!! :D

Big Sky,
You are extremely artistic. Very nice pictures!
You should go far with that kind of talent.
DixieLady

Back