Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Fiesta Bowl...

The best Bowl Game I have ever seen. It should have never went to OT, except for some favorable officiating that benefited Oklahoma.

JoseCuervo said:
:D :D :D

Nutt, Koetter, Hawkins couldn't get it done, and Peterson made some great calls.

If only I had a BSU flag. I can look down my street in any direction and see at least six OU flags flying. Hell, these crazies decorate their roof-tops in Christmas lights spelling out OU.

Terrific...Boise State deserved that one. Talk about execution under pressure!

I only watched the last two minutes of regulation and overtime. Crazy finish!

Miller, was the game on at your house until the end? Miller?..........Miller?.............

It wasn't over 'til it was over! The pundits are calling it one of the best college bowl games in history! I couldn't take another one like that! Rumor has it there will be full game DVDs for sale soon! I hope so. Ovis can get some for his neighbors.:D I thought we were done for when Zabransky got intercepted at the end! Then I thought we were done for again when Oklahoma scored on the first down of OT! Then I thought we were done for again when we tried for the conversion!

WOW! What a game! BSU proved they could run with the big dogs last night. How about those Badgers....squeeked out an ugly one against Arkansas.

I have to agree with Tbone on this one, definately one of the best games I've seen.
After 25 unanswered points, i thought BSU may end up going down, but they pulled it off in the end!

GFHunter said:
BSUs head coach is a stud!!! He made my new years day.

He is a class act. I forget his name, but the elder BSU coach watching with his wife from a box, was a nice touch also.

Not a big broncos fan (Can you say Idaho Vandal?) but WHAT A GAME! I got so damn tired of listening to the announcers talk about how outmatched the broncos were against OU. TAKE THAT BCS! Maybe some of the "mid majors" will get a shot. Funny that the last non-BCS team (Utah) also won their game. FYI, the WAC is 3-1 in bowl games this year!

So, if Florida beats Ohio State, where does that put Boise State? I say it puts them near the top.

Hopefully those college presidents will get their wimpy, overpaid, 4$$e$ out of the ivory towers and put together some sort of playoff system that gives us a real national championship.

Until such time, the national championship is out of the question unless you live in some large media market that over-inflates your talent in the polls. When it comes to this BCS system, I call BS (or BSU).

And I am not even an Idaho resident. Hell, I should actually hate them. They always beat my current local school (MSU) while in the Big Sky conference, and still whip my alma matter, UNR. But I am a sucker for the underdog.

noharleyyet said:
...can they use some of the TV money to dye that blue rug?:)

Pretty sure the first break-dancing craze just hit Idaho. So I'd bet there is no way that rug goes, until they all get done watching "Breaking 2 Electric Boogalo".............;)

The Blue turff.... It's a Staple in Football. We don't get the Funding like the other teams but the turff is still Kick A$$. The fiesta Bowl stadium changes out it's grass after one game. I hear it's like $165,000 to change it out. HEll, thats a 10th of BSU's whole budget. Those guys get 16 million when BSU pulls in 1.6 . Then they claim to be better. Not saying money buys everything but it should be a fair playing field........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back