Few Weekend Pics

AZ402

Here are a couple from this weekend. Didn't see any real good bulls but saw a bunch of them. It is very dry in the units I went into this weekend. IMO, it's shaping up up to be a below average growth year for the elk.

This was the second bull of the morning.

scoutnstuff112.jpg

A little later he was joined by his lady friends.

scoutnstuff001.jpg

Here is a little gopher snake I ran into on my way out.

scoutnstuff008.jpg

scoutnstuff121.jpg

Pics are a little blurry because I was a little further away than I'd have liked to be.

Here is a lope way out there. Some douche on this board has a tag, so I told him I'd look around for him. As hard as it may be to tell from this pic, this buck would be worthy of his trip to AZ.

scoutnstuff003.jpg

Nice goat Stan...you must have been quite a ways off....either that or you just cropped out cjcj and his gym shorts...

Good stuff Stan. That goat looks like his days are numbered. Was he in a regular unit, or a gay only unit ?

Skinny!!! Oh, well maybe we will get some monsoon action and at least have a good rut.

You're right Craig, most of the elk I saw were a little drawn in around the hips. Hopefully the cows don't get to stressed. Sub-par antler growth and a spotty rut, will make for a long archery and early weapon season.

Very cool pics Stan...

matt...
Whats wrong with a few warm days to bring out a good tan... :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back