Fetish's

Moosie, you don't happen to wear a size 9 shoe, do you? If so, you could send me some of yours once you're done breaking them in... :)

After time spent in the jungle, I gotta have clean, dry socks. Back packing or camping, I gotta have at least 2 pair of socks per day. And I can't stand having a sweaty ass-crack.

Things that suck my blood piss me off no end. Things like ticks and leeches give me the heebie-jeebies.

Moosie, you don't happen to wear a size 9 shoe

Size 12 actually.

Ahhh the Frozen Milk thing. I totally forgot about that. Maybe thats the Reason ?!?!! I remember gonig through a Gallon a Day and the Folks would buy 7-8 Gallons at a time and Freeze it so they would only have to shop once a week.....Wierd !

feclnogn said:
The only real fetish I have is that my gerbils need to be wrapped in genuine 3M silver duck tape before I load them into the barrel.

Ooh, that one is the straight line to a very sick (but funny) joke.

I thought a "Fetish" was being bound and spanked, being tickled or some type of pain/pleasure combination?

You guys do things alot different in Idaho. :D

Ok, I know exactly what Moosie is talking about with the white shoe thing. I dont buy my shoes at wal-mart though,. My whites are Kswiss classics that are about $65 a pair, if i wear them to work they are going to get coffee, chocolate, syrup, grounds, whip cream... etc on them. (most of you are sick for what you are thinking. I am a barista, I Make Coffee) I have one pair that went from bright white to ugly in a matter of about three weeks, they aren't worn out of the yard anymore.

I really enjoy picking my nose. Wanna shake hands?

Not really. I dont really have anything that would qualify as a fetish. I am an impulse shopper. Everytime I go someplace that has sporting goods I have to buy something. Even if I dont need anything and even if I already have a similar item. I own ten duck calls but I only use three.

Too FunnY!

That white shoe and sock thing had me rolling!

I thought you had a milkshake fetish?

Mine is having plenty of Ivory soap and TP.
These are things you just shouldnt run out of ...... EVER!
Its not like either one goes bad?

(of course, neither does a white shoe in 2 months!)

Oh yeah. The soap has to be ivory, none of that foo foo crap that leaves you slippery and wet feeling.

mr.smith said:
Oh yeah. The soap has to be ivory, none of that foo foo crap that leaves you slippery and wet feeling.

My fetish is being slippery and wet feeling ;)

OK I couldn't NOT write that. :D

Back