MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Favorite Wine?

Check out Charles Shaw! It's found only at Trader Joes, but it's only $1.99 per bottle. 60 Minutes did a pretty good story on it a couple of months ago. It stood-up to some of the snootier Napa brands in blind taste testing.... ;)

A very nice Cabernet! 2 Buck Chuck rocks!

S.

hump.gif

Also, from the 'corny joke' department: What is the favorite wine (whine) at BYU??????

"I want to get married!!!!!"

The Ute fans (if there are any) will appreciate that one....

S.

:)

Hey fecalnogin; Oozo is wine, Absynth is wine, Saki is wine. :eek: Any more questions? ;)

"Oyster Bay" or "Cloudy bay" savs or chardys, any Canterbury reisling, any Martinborough Pinot noit. I know nuffink bout wines anyhow

It used to be Beaulieu Vineyards Cabernet, but now I prefer a merlot, port or zinfindel. Charles Krug '85 Reserve Cabernet - 1 bottle left.

But I never touch the stuff. Coors Light, please. ;)

I guess that's one of the good points of living in Northern California, alot of nice winerys but CH I'm with you on the Coors Light

I tend to prefer a reisling, although thus far I have been too cheap to try anything outside the $10 range.

For fecls sake I'll add I am not a real man, ;) so I guess I can talk about wines.

Paws is Ouzo a wine really? I had some of that in Greece one time. After I got back from the trip someone told me they add opium to the Ouzo in Greece. Does anyone know if that is true? Either way I recall watching the air vibrate that night and begging for help in about 4 different languages (none of them Greek)
Ahh the good days of youth!

My favorite whine is "why doe sit cost more to stay at the beach for the 4th of July than during the dead of winter (thats anytime after labor day and before spring break)

Oh...the other kind of wine!
How about white zin?

Back