Caribou Gear Tarp

Favorite Whisky(ey), Bourbon, Scotch, Gin, Cigar, Pipe Tobacco, etc

JShane

I'm on the Evan Williams band wagon. If i'm splurging I'm going with St, Augustine Distillery along with their aged Old fashioned mix. . When I did smoke cigars I was a Drew Estates Natural line fan. Craft beer I'm all for Belgian Saisons, Dubbels, Quads, and Triples.

geetar

I'm on the Evan Williams band wagon. If i'm splurging I'm going with St, Augustine Distillery along with their aged Old fashioned mix. . When I did smoke cigars I was a Drew Estates Natural line fan. Craft beer I'm all for Belgian Saisons, Dubbels, Quads, and Triples.
This stuff is a bargain. I was buying it for $14.95 a Fifth last year around Christmas. 1814CA7B-91F4-42DC-AD5F-B8474074BCDA.jpeg

Sytes

@Zach , the Blantons you have in your arsenal...
Has the opportunity risen to compare your selection to the Blanton's LA Maison Du? My eyes crossed at the $2800 tag!

Zach

@Zach , the Blantons you have in your arsenal...
Has the opportunity risen to compare your selection to the Blanton's LA Maison Du? My eyes crossed at the $2800 tag!
Not as of yet, but I'll have to add it to my wish list. Having friends in high places in the liquor world helps your cabinet look better than it should.

Gr8bawana

With all this talk about smoking and drinking, where's ontariohunter when you need him? :rolleyes:

Otto Matic

"Black" Jack, water back.
Don't wanna mess up a good thing! 🙂

Just one, thank you!

Elkish

Weller Antique and Whistlepig 10 are 2 of my favorites but there are soo many good whiskies around the $20 mark. One I haven’t seen listed yet is Old Forester 100 (orange label) it’s a really good value imo

Rob96

Bourbon= Jim Beam, Rebel Yell, Evan Williams and Bulleit
Canadian Whiskey= Canadian Hunter ($14.99 a handle!)
Vodka= Smithworks
Beer= Yuengling Lager, Left Hand Milk Stout Nitro, Troeg's Troegenator