Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Favorite Whisky(ey), Bourbon, Scotch, Gin, Cigar, Pipe Tobacco, etc

Bourbon/whiskey - Wyoming Whiskey, Tin Cup, Four Roses Small batch are staples. Honorable mention goes to Crown and Jameson.
Scotch - Glenlivet and Glenfiddich
Vodka - Belvedere, Stoli, Boyd & Blair (local)
Tequila - no bueno
That Tin Cup will kill your guts. I like the flavor but man it eats my stomach up. Four roses is a staple for sure. Love the honorable mentions. Tequila makes your clothes fall off.

As for cigars, I'm a macanudo man. If I want something a little stronger it's a Rocky Patel sun made.
I partake in Evan Williams whiskey. It's just as good as jack for half the price. Vodka is usually my drink of choice and that is usually Skol.
I usually have a travel mug of Pendleton in elk camp that I carry around for good luck and congrats among the hunters.
Evan Williams is good for the money.

Evan Williams is good for the money.
Just got back from a visit with the old man. We go back a long ways enjoying Jack Daniel's during visits. He switched to Evan Williams recently, based on cost.
The two aren't even close. Half the cost, half the taste, half the pow.
I'll switch when I'm on a fixed income.

I am cheap.

Whiskey, Crown and Jim Beam in all its forms
Scotch, Dewar's but usually Passport scotch.
Tequila, Patron
Wine, boxed Franzia Merlot
Beer, Kiltlifter, Blue moon.

Mostly cheap scotch!

Do love Jamison's shots!

Bourbon.
I am kinda of a low grade collector so I have lots and lots.

Angels Envy
Knob Crook
Bakers ( not Makers)
Bookers
Four Roses
Woodford reserve

Just to name a few

I like most of them

No hard stuff for me. Miller High Life and Backwoods Honey Berry. I'm pretty sophisticated. mtmuley

In 2007 or so, I picked up my father from the Hospital after a pretty major back surgery. I had just returned from the British Virgin Islands, and somehow, some Cohiba's magically dropped into my suitcase without me knowing, and made it all the way home. I handed him a 10 pack of the little cubans and he lit one up. After about 3-4 pulls, he grimaces and puts it out and says "Hand me those black & milds in the driver's seat. I need a real cigar."

Got a new one recommended. Rock hill! Fabulous stuff! Also if you like Rye, this catchers Rye is the BOMB!

Attachments

• 2EBAB6A0-4FB0-4116-A0D6-6965F062AB83.jpeg
    2EBAB6A0-4FB0-4116-A0D6-6965F062AB83.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 6C06E6E6-89B8-499C-A768-7DC5DAEE4075.jpeg
    6C06E6E6-89B8-499C-A768-7DC5DAEE4075.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members