Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Favorite Time of the Year

Mine has been talking about decorating for Christmas since before Halloween. Im sure it’s coming very soon! Haha

The request to haul down the boxes out of the attic hasn’t been made….yet. Perhaps due to Miss Corona visiting for the second time.

I don’t know if it makes me feel better that it’s not just my wife or if it’s more scary knowing that there’s many of them out there. This is tree one of nine, set up Nov. 1st.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
If my wife got together with you wife Ken, my life would never be the same again...leaving in 5 days for deer camp, decorations will be going up before I hit the hard road.
My old lady is Christmas goofy too. I came home from Idaho the end of October a few years ago, it looked like the North Pole and it wasn’t even Halloween. I like Christmas, but geeze that woman goes overboard.

My old lady is Christmas goofy too. I came home from Idaho the end of October a few years ago, it looked like the North Pole and it wasn’t even Halloween. I like Christmas, but geeze that woman goes overboard.
We don't take any if it down until at least Feb 15th. 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back