Favorite Ingredient

I think I posted a beer bread recipe before.

Don't waste your money on a mix, it's way too easy to make yourself.

3 cups self rising flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 can room temp beer

pour into a greased & floured bread pan

Bake at 350 for about 30 min.

That's it.

I've put other flavorings in too, comes out great!

dales sauce.you can marinate anything with it.its a southern thang yall wouldnt understand

tnctcb said:
dales sauce.you can marinate anything with it.its a southern thang yall wouldnt understand

Dales is awesome. Wally World here used to carry it but for some reason quit. I might have to have you send me some :D

Gunner..The bread was the best!!! Good with ham,hunny,& butter.. thanks, I think i will try it in the dutch oven in 2 weeks. Do you think it will be just as great? elkay

Wait a minute.. somebody back there a ways suggested pouring beer in the garden.. WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD CORONA!! Unless of course it's recycled beer.. then we are back to discussing urinating in ones yard.. Marking your range so to speak.

Garlic in the kitchen is a must have..as are tumeric, chili powder, cumin, rosemary, and onion powder.

:cool:

Gunner.. Tryed the bread in the dutch oven.It was a hit!! U just gotta watch the temp.. Thanks agen. I will be makeing at all the hunt camps this year(if we get some tags!) elkay

WH's OutdoorsChick said:
I love Garlic...Robert hates smelling like it :D

I hate it when he eats garlic too. Please don't feed it to him during hunting season. I hate hunting downwind of him after he's eaten garlic.:eek:

Jane's Mixed Up Salt...

It's a seasoned salt mixture that features,( what else... ??.. )GARLIC among other ingredients..

I also am very fond of The Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning, but if I had to give up all other seasonings, I'd keep the Jane's...

Well I'm fond of my own "home made" blackened seasoning mix.
It's wonnnnaful on everything from deviled eggs, to steak, fish, homemade jerky, etc. and you can adjust the firepower ;)

My wife's and sister's secret ingredient fo EVERYYHING is ketchup! :p And it's got to be Heinz! My favorite.. take a guess.......would be cheese!! :D

Shredded, gratted,slabs whatever...... ;)

It's gotta be the cheese!!! :cool:

Back