Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Favorite Friday: Chorus, Riff, Jam. What Rocks, Sooths, Rhythm & Blues Y'er Bones.

"maybe" Ben and I are together. ;)

Sytes: seriously, thank you ! yesterday was a tough day and was sorry I was not around. My loss, but I looked and listened today :)

and thank you Ken. Excellent choice in my humble opinion. Recently a young lady in her twenties ask me why they had mirrors on the ceiling . I told her it enabled women to put on their makeup while their husband where involved in other activities. multi tasking and all that ;)

Did anyone else think that Feldor never got the credit he deserved. Everybody always talks about Walsh and he was a good picker, but Feldor was not bad either, imho

Thank you gentlemen
This song was Felders idea originally anyway. While I prefer the earlier Eagles when Bernie Leadon played guitar I think Felder is better than Joe Walsh and underrated as a guitarist.

This song was Felders idea originally anyway. While I prefer the earlier Eagles when Bernie Leadon played guitar I think Felder is better than Joe Walsh and underrated as a guitarist.
"Hotel California" is the title track from the Eagles' album of the same name and was released as a single in February 1977.[6] Writing credits for the song are shared by Don Felder (music), Don Henley, and Glenn Frey (lyrics). The Eagles' original recording of the song features Henley singing the lead vocals and concludes with an extended section of electric guitar interplay between Felder and Joe Walsh.

Lawyer (royalties) Talk....

"Hotel California" is the title track from the Eagles' album of the same name and was released as a single in February 1977.[6] Writing credits for the song are shared by Don Felder (music), Don Henley, and Glenn Frey (lyrics). The Eagles' original recording of the song features Henley singing the lead vocals and concludes with an extended section of electric guitar interplay between Felder and Joe Walsh.

Welp, know we know what the boomer retirement home fights are going to look like.

You are correct. I believe the signature lick was an idea Felder had been working on. That info came from an Eagles documentary on Netflix but I get what you are saying too.

Damn, I am old so need a little help here. Isn't today Monday ? ( Friday music ) ;)

However, I do love you guys with the good music posts and the talk about the Eagles that Southern elk so rudely interrupted ;) for a while there I felt 70 again, well maybe 80, but younger;)

Just quickly ( as mentioned in an earlier post ) the young people ask me after listening to the song if I had ever seen a room with mirrors on the ceiling ? They were unable to wrap their heads around 4 bedroom suites at Ceasers in L.V. that had mirrors over every bed, plus hot tubs, wet bars, t.v. rooms, pianos, all in one suite.

I joke with Dave about Kiss, but have never mentioned that one of my problems with Kiss, is Gene's wife. I never met her, nor did my husband, but he wanted to -:cool: -after Playboy hit the stands in 1982. In all fairness Shannon is a very pretty girl .

My point : you guys, unlike many, seem to realize I was not always -OLD -thank you

Southern Elk, my apologizes and following your lead, please post up either or both for me--thank you

Piano man Billy Joel
one for my baby frank Sinatra

those sir should fit this thread, albeit a bit slow I know

maybe the fellows would enjoy Miranda and Carrie--something bad is about to happen---visually better anyway for 98 % of H /T membership

Hi Ben:)

April, our room at Caesars Palace had mirrors over a ROUND bed and a huge tub/shower combo in the corner just a few feet away from the bed. And those tile accents in front of the windows made for great fall protection when you climb out the window and walk around the ledge taking pictures at night. I hear it can even be done after a lot of drinking and you fail to put any clothes on! 😉

Dave, I forgot about the round beds. Bu enow that you mention it I remember one time someone ask my husband, how do you sleep on a round bed ? and he said 'I dont understand the question " :cool:
April, our room at Caesars Palace had mirrors over a ROUND bed and a huge tub/shower combo in the corner just a few feet away from the bed. And those tile accents in front of the windows made for great fall protection when you climb out the window and walk around the ledge taking pictures at night. I hear it can even be done after a lot of drinking and you fail to put any clothes on! 😉
sounds like a FUN time, wish we had been there at the same time.

Well--that probably didn't come out right o_O

I am going to log off now before southern elk scolds us again.

and thank you southern for the posts, dont forget carrie and miranda for the guys ;)

Good day gentlemen

Mayer smooth and simple acoustic cover of Tom Petty's Free Fallin'. Justice covered for an amazing song.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back