Caribou Gear Tarp

Favorite Friday: Chorus, Riff, Jam. What Rocks, Sooths, Rhythm & Blues Y'er Bones.

@Ben Lamb has been on a hiatus of late... April must be out enjoying the finer aspects of life away from HT. :)

"maybe" Ben and I are together. ;)

Sytes: seriously, thank you ! yesterday was a tough day and was sorry I was not around. My loss, but I looked and listened today :)

and thank you Ken. Excellent choice in my humble opinion. Recently a young lady in her twenties ask me why they had mirrors on the ceiling . I told her it enabled women to put on their makeup while their husband where involved in other activities. multi tasking and all that ;)

Did anyone else think that Feldor never got the credit he deserved. Everybody always talks about Walsh and he was a good picker, but Feldor was not bad either, imho

Thank you gentlemen

Last edited:
Welcome back to the fray! Missed your usual choice music selections.

I've had beer and burgers with Ben. I didn't detect a split personality setting though maybe... 🤣

"maybe" Ben and I are together. ;)

Sytes: seriously, thank you ! yesterday was a tough day and was sorry I was not around. My loss, but I looked and listened today :)

and thank you Ken. Excellent choice in my humble opinion. Recently a young lady in her twenties ask me why they had mirrors on the ceiling . I told her it enabled women to put on their makeup while their husband where involved in other activities. multi tasking and all that ;)

Did anyone else think that Feldor never got the credit he deserved. Everybody always talks about Walsh and he was a good picker, but Feldor was not bad either, imho

Thank you gentlemen
Don Felder questioned the money split and Henley & Frey fired him. That simple. Great guitar player, his Hotel California interlude is easily among the most recognizable riffs of all time...but Frey and Henley were the Eagles.

Don Felder questioned the money split and Henley & Frey fired him. That simple. Great guitar player, his Hotel California interlude is easily among the most recognizable riffs of all time...but Frey and Henley were the Eagles.
spot on. without a doubt it was Don and Glen from the day they told Linda they wanted their own band. Feldor signed a contract when they got back together but just could not handle him making less and so he was gone. Act 2 possibly saved Joe's life as they only agreed to include him if he dried out. Randy was also fired, and although Timmy is good, in my personal opinion Randy was a better singer. Do you think Bernie ever regretted quitting ;) It was fun to see all 7 of them together when they were inducted .

what is your opinion of vince gill joining up with them ?
Hi April!!!
Hi John. thanks for the shout out :)
Welcome back to the fray! Missed your usual choice music selections.

I've had beer and burgers with Ben. I didn't detect a split personality setting though maybe... 🤣
no cross dressing for Ben ;)

please someone post a song to get this thread back on track-----anything but Kiss, or Blue Oyster Cult ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back