Father’s Day

My dad and I went camping and fishing this weekend on the creek where I caught my first cutthroat as a kid. The fishing was pretty bad, we watched a grizzly get smoked by a truck on the highway, and found some good new beer in town.

04F3B587-7D29-40FC-80D1-5F3FE7F0011D.jpeg
0C23745A-F932-4BB0-805B-ECB328CB5D04.jpeg

Pretty good fathers day. Usually my girls get me stuff like Harbor Freight tools or cheap china made knives but this year was different. Oldest daughter gave me a 1.75 liter bottle of Kraken rum. That should last awhile. Another daughter gave me a custom made wooden long. I know that 10 years ago the guy who made it was charging $1500 for these bows. He is a friend of my daughter so I'm sure she didn't pay that much. Then another daughter gave me a 6 pack of beer and he husband who is the meat manager at a local store through in a nice prime rib roast. Then the husband of the daughter that gave me the bow, who hates to be out done, heard about the roast and dug into his freezer and gave me three packages of hamburger, some pork ribs, some dele meat, some pork chops, some short ribs and a package of meat that the label was torn off so we don't know what is in it. all and all I made out like a bandit.
longbow.jpg
kraken.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back