Fallen Monarch

Just when I had a great bb analogy in mind you had to pre emptivly forbid it... Well it COULD BE.... The time eldinko accused me of having adulterous affairs with lewd, for hire women. It COULD BE... When he accused me of being a coke head... (And pretty sure that's not legal - yet "cushy"- sorry I've been holding onto that one for awhile!). Or it COULD BE... When he accused me of felony crimes... And that is just from the scorecard. There is an ESPN highlight reel if I choose to hit "play". Oh man... There it just slipped out, but better the baseball analogy than the English that accurately describes my ol buddy. I've got pipes to run, look at that amazing old deer... Pissing matches come a dime/dozen. Deer like him are considerably less common. Dinkster is right about one thing, I seldom respond, for a reason...

Hookers & blow? That's it?

I mean, c'mon. That's kids stuff.

It's not like he accused you of working for SFW.

I wanna hear Enso's story... As Enso pops up on every thread squirrel starts with something about selling to Doyle. :D

Maybe my sexiness confuses his sexual preference? Like an "American Beauty" kind of thing?

Happens all the time with inner Colorado hillbillies and my sexiness.

What scares you more dink? The passion, or the drama?

“When he kisses me again, the last part of me that could stand myself dies.” - Squirrel

"I long to photograph gummy smileys so intricately placed on his quivering body" - Dinkshooter

From some of the stories I've heard about squirrel, he's lucky he dealt with dinkshooter and not me...I would have sent his chiclets in for an aging.

No for the very simple reason that you would desire it, I find you to be a despicable individual, devoid of any redeeming characteristics whatsoever, good bye...

So you're saying you wouldn't vote him as Colorado's sexiest elk hunter?:confused:

Big dogs are off the porch now! Like whitetails coming to the sound of rattling antlers... They look hungry, Is that RED MEAT??

So much material to work with... First for the amore, Cushy; you had me at hello.

Popcorn? don't mind if I do, first cousin to acorns.

I simply stated an opinion: I find dinky to be despicable, 1 can agree or 100K can disagree and (don't tell yourselves this) I really don't care.

Enso for "the story" Fire up the proof reader but you really might as well ask Rosie the Rivetter what it was like at the Battle of the Bulge. But I will read it, The squirrel story written by someone who doesn't know him, it's gonna be gospel...

OH NO!!! BUFORD T. JUSTICE (aka buzzh) is in pursuit..."Who gonna hold yo hat daddy"

Good thing you've got such a full plate already what with petitioning the gubner to make JIMS a criminal and commuting to MI to whoop the living peach pit outa topgun (who is somewhere in the deep south enrolled in meter maid school)

Save some of the blood you wipe from your knuckles for a paternity test as you two have some serious commonalities. And he has hunted WY for a long time.

Is that... MORE RED MEAT???

damn that sun is coming up, almost time to leave the nest...

Antleradar (don't be scared they have been doing this nigh onto 10 years and I haven't lost a hair off my tail yet) You will like this one: after all this is the SHED FORUM

2010-2016 187" to 201.5

Gotta go you boys will have to play with yourselves, be nice!

I heard Ted Kaczynski was quite the horn hunter too, but he had an IQ of 167.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back