Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Fallen Monarch

I simply stated an opinion: I find dinky to be despicable, 1 can agree or 100K can disagree and (don't tell yourselves this) I really don't care.

Although I am a snazzy dresser is that where the resemblance ends or really begins?

Well there's your answer's. Thanks for clearing that up Squirrel.

I’ve been begging for a Squirrel translator for a few years now to no end, maybe someone out there can help?

Here is a song I think he wrote a while back, probably getting residual income and therefore has time to horn hunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

ding a ding dang my dangalong ling long

Last edited:
Enso for "the story" Fire up the proof reader but you really might as well ask Rosie the Rivetter what it was like at the Battle of the Bulge. But I will read it, The squirrel story written by someone who doesn't know him, it's gonna be gospel...

http://www.monstermuleys.info/cgi-b...read&om=22592&forum=DCForumID6&archive=yes#14

Sadly, the thread where Squirrel was introduced to the concept of Gov critter finders fees and his giddy up reaction is no longer on that fine website, but it was funny as well.

With special help from Kevin @1:40

Kevin showed us the buck last year @ 3:17

Kevin's been watching this buck for several years @ 4:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSNVODAw2ds

The funny part is, no one really gives a crap if Squirrel sold out the first "Fallen Monarch". But watching him dance around and sputter "ding a ding dang my dangalong ling long", every time it is brought up is solid internet gold!

But, if I was a betting man I'd guess there was more than a "Thanks" to go along with all that action and the company Squirrel was keeping;)

This should help translate Squirrel's dislike for some:D

I am just enjoying the pictures. Nothing to be scared of.
Sounds like you sold the location to some big deer. Not something I would do. Not like I have had a buck like those located in resent years. All though looking at the quality of some of the recent Montana auction tag bucks I might be able to make some money. I have spotted a few elk that would open up peoples pocket books. I pray my wife never finds out how much their location is worth. Things could get touchy on the home front.
I have no use for the system that makes this income possible but I am not going to judge the people taking advantage of the rules with out a face to face meeting.

Last edited:
Sounds like some people need to file a Butt Hurt Feelings Report. At what point does Fin come and lock this thread... this is going nowhere.

You disagree I'm not a snazzy dresser?

I was too lazy to attempt to digest the storyline between you guys. Pretty witty, posting a picture of Gru, I'll give you that. And your new signature is absolutely hilarious!!!

So I've read the title of this thread for the past few days and haven't clicked on it. When it went to 3 pages, I thought, "hmmm, maybe I'm missing something." So I clivked. Wow, not what I expected. It spiraled down faster than an Archery Talk thread. And that's saying something!

Emrah

That video felt like a "point and shoot" for D.A. to kill another HUGE critter, nothing more. Didn't feel like I was watching a hunt. Perhaps more behind the scenes????

Speaking of D.A....how much is that guy worth? I sure wish I could hunt as much & anywhere I wanted to like he does. Yes, I'm wishing I had his pocket book.

I think this thread is not locked is that it doesn't make any sense. I would read again, but I would be more confused.

Idea for Hunt Talk T-shirt:

oh_look_a_squirrel_attention_humor_shirt-r360db3ba437c4686abed4a60e54d9d6d_j2nhu_324.jpg

Cool pictures, Neat looking buck.
In regards to the other "comments" on here, all I have to say is I wish I had as much free time as ya'll do to bicker back and forth...

Back