Caribou Gear Tarp

Fall on the Praire

Big Slick

My oldest son and I were fortunate to get buck speed goat tags this season. Fall on the prairie is more than the pronghorn that roam the plains. We are saw ducks on the pot holes, that have water after the rain we have been getting as of late.
Today we could hear the Sandhill Cranes migrating. They are loud and one would think they could get a glimpse, but they are usually miles away and sound like they are right above you. This is indeed my favorite time of the year on the prairie.
Then there’s this…..

Attachments

• BAAC3E45-5162-45EB-BD02-B1FBA78CBBA7.jpeg
    BAAC3E45-5162-45EB-BD02-B1FBA78CBBA7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • CD4E9ADD-CF94-485F-ACE9-F5BEB68611DB.jpeg
    CD4E9ADD-CF94-485F-ACE9-F5BEB68611DB.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
@Big Slick to the casual viewer of HuntTalk threads they see you with your buck and think, “nice buck”.

That is a really big bodied buck, posed in front of a lovable grizzly bear sized man!

Congratulations to your son and yourself (And you’ve got bragging rights for the bigger buck).

@Big Slick to the casual viewer of HuntTalk threads they see you with your buck and think, “nice buck”.

That is a really big bodied buck, posed in front of a lovable grizzly bear sized man!

Congratulations to your son and yourself (And you’ve got bragging rights for the bigger buck).
Thanks, Kansas!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back