F$#@ the solstice....

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
It’s been a tradition of mine to hunt on this miserable day. I had to work this year. It was pea soup fog this morning, and I was hammering out documents and talking on teams calls. I was seriously tempted to put whiskey in my coffee. Lots. Of. Whiskey.

I think it’s pretty cool that no one can smell your breath on a teams call.

I, like the ancients, celebrate the solstice. I love it because now the days start getting longer. I don't sacrifice a virgin or anything like that but I was eyeing my daughters goat.

I wonder what my neighbors thought about me spinning around out in front of my house multiple times last night looking for the damn planets.....

Maybe not much I suppose probably. "Ahhhh look at Jonas.... drunk again i see."

Bad part was I was sober and still couldn't find em.... blame the clouds.

I wonder what my neighbors thought about me spinning around out in front of my house multiple times last night looking for the damn planets.....

Maybe not much I suppose probably. "Ahhhh look at Jonas.... drunk again i see."

Bad part was I was sober and still couldn't find em.... blame the clouds.
Since you said on another thread that you are basically Clark Griswold this time of year I imagine Todd and Margo are the neighbors watching you spin in circles looking for planets

Since you said on another thread that you are basically Clark Griswold this time of year I imagine Todd and Margo are the neighbors watching you spin in circles looking for planets
Yeah I have a couple of those..... More than a couple. They even wear the same style clothes. You should've seen the reaction when I offered them some wild game.

On the contrary JLS. My favorite day because now it is all up hill from a day light perspective :)

On the contrary JLS. My favorite day because now it is all up hill from a day light perspective :)
Putting the shortest day of the year over the first day of a five month long bird season is akin to putting pig shit over prime rib.

Putting the shortest day of the year over the first day of a five month long bird season is akin to putting pig shit over prime rib.
eewww. I thought you were going to say 'ketchup'. On the bright side, it's easier to be out there for sun up as it comes later, eh.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back