Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

F$#@ the solstice....

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
I wonder what my neighbors thought about me spinning around out in front of my house multiple times last night looking for the damn planets.....

Maybe not much I suppose probably. "Ahhhh look at Jonas.... drunk again i see."

Bad part was I was sober and still couldn't find em.... blame the clouds.
Got up to pee last night, looked out the window, saw the planets, peed, and went back to bed.😉

After the lose my younger sister in the summer 2019 I pretty much stopped taking anything for granted, regrets have a way of doing that to you.

not sure how i posted this in this thread. Sorry.

Last edited:
If I was boned out by post apocalyptic cannibals @wllm1313 would definitely not believe how much weight they packed out.
Pics or it didn’t happen...

Shortest day of the year in a stand is still the longest day of my life...

Im just gonna say it f-whitetail hunting...

Snow was melting today and my nerves are fried, each little ploop onto the dried leaves was like a grouse busting at 4ft.

E503C9B1-B421-4A2E-92E0-74FDBF8223E0.jpeg

Last edited:
FYI inreach is essential for Whitetails...
1. What the shit are your supposed to do if you stand breaks and your tether catches you? Like you gonna give that spot up to your buddy, f-that

2. How do you a-holes navigate, your supposed to be able to use the mountains, I 100% expect to punch the panic button 25 yards from the car before this things through

FYI inreach is essential for Whitetails...
1. What the shit are your supposed to do if you stand breaks and your tether catches you? Like you gonna give that spot up to your buddy, f-that

2. How do you a-holes navigate, your supposed to be able to use the mountains, I 100% expect to punch the panic button 25 yards from the car before this things through
I was wondering about the inreach for eastern whitetails, but I’m trying to be less judgmental so I didn’t make a snide comment.

I was wondering about the inreach for eastern whitetails, but I’m trying to be less judgmental so I didn’t make a snide comment.
Lol my comment was only 75% sarcastic... also if you don’t have your inreach and you met a local and strike up a convo how do you shoehorn in that you’ve hunted Alaska and are pretty much the best hunter in the state

Pics or it didn’t happen...

Shortest day of the year in a stand is still the longest day of my life...

Im just gonna say it f-whitetail hunting...

Snow was melting today and my nerves are fried, each little ploop onto the dried leaves was like a grouse busting at 4ft.

View attachment 167300
Now you finally understand why those tv hunters go ballistic on the high fives when they finally kill something. It’s kinda another way of saying the misery is over we can go home. 😂

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back