Extra Stupid Window Stickers

It’s a stupid thing where they put the duck on someone else’s Jeep with a card that says you got sucked and someone likes you cool Jeep
Except it is obviously a soccer mom type thing because I see the most basic, straight off the lot, stock Jeeps cruising around covered in those stupid things. I'm convinced they hold ducking parties and exchange them like unverified celebrity gossip.

Idk if they're bragging or what... But I'm not interested in anyone eating my ass...
I've seen that sticker several times, too. I wondered if it was some social media inside joke that I just didn't get.

Unless, of course, they're being literal? 😬

Except it is obviously a soccer mom type thing because I see the most basic, straight off the lot, stock Jeeps cruising around covered in those stupid things. I'm convinced they hold ducking parties and exchange them like unverified celebrity gossip.
It’s not a soccer mom than, around here they usually have the lifted 4 door jeep with a aftermarket bumper and winch, 35’s, hi lift Jack on the back, and never take it off pavement.

It’s not a soccer mom than, around here they usually have the lifted 4 door jeep with a aftermarket bumper and winch, 35’s, hi lift Jack on the back, and never take it off pavement.
Lots of “outlet mall” crawlers out there

You may also see a nice jeep sporting big eyelashes plastered above the headlights, and a bumpersticker that says “I brake for cats”.

I've seen that sticker several times, too. I wondered if it was some social media inside joke that I just didn't get.

I'm fairly certain they're being literal... I guess the only vehicles I've seen that kind of sticker on have been pretty nasty looking. So nasty vehicles = nasty people? Idk...

Definitely literal. I knew some guys in college that were seriously into it. They were from Ekalaka, which probably explains some of it. That was their thing. They talked about it all the time. Disgusting.

I have learned a few things from this thread. Most recent I've learned that in order to keep the Mrs happy. I either need to get her a crazy impractical vehicle or I'm going to need a stronger stomach.
Thanks guys!

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAuQeM7gzMtipr4FpbrmhR54

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back