Yeti GOBOX Collection

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

My thoughts are this. They watched Yellowstone, bought a guns and ammo magazine and read an article about how 6.5 creedmore was cartridge of the year, and this truck will be in background of either someone being burned by the springs in Yellowstone or trying to pet the local wildlife in said Yellowstone National Park, and/or driver will be screaming at you for using the crosswalk.
Just my thoughts.

So I was at Scheels the other day over in @SFC B's department. The guy working there asked me if I needed to see anything, I said "no thanks," and then he stepped past me and asked the guy standing behind me. That guy said "Yes! You probably saw my hat! I'd like to see this rifle". I turned around to see what was on his hat said that could possibly indicate to anybody that the man needed to buy a firearm. This is the hat he was wearing:

1694372604293.png
...I about spit my coffee all over the gun dept. :ROFLMAO:

So I was at Scheels the other day over in @SFC B's department. The guy working there asked me if I needed to see anything, I said "no thanks," and then he stepped past me and asked the guy standing behind me. That guy said "Yes! You probably saw my hat! I'd like to see this rifle". I turned around to see what was on his hat said that could possibly indicate to anybody that the man needed to buy a firearm. This is the hat he was wearing:

View attachment 291751
Does it come with a flat brim?

View attachment 291751
As much as I am firm on the 2nd A......I have to admit some of the folks who buy guns, and their reasons, make me shake my head. The first year we were open we had a young couple ( a bit strange quiet and aloof and both over 6'2") who probably spent in the 70-80k range on guns. They would come in, talk to one of us and literally just point and say "that looks nice". The one that kinda hurt my gun-soul was when I came into work one day to find a freakin Sako TRG in 338 Lapua sporting a Niteforce ATACR and a accu-tac bipod in our MSR cage(let alone it was on sale it for about $4600). They were standing next to it talking to another guy when I stopped to ogle. They saw my eyes and asked if it was "cool", I choked out "Yeah...." They said "we'll take it" and they had NO IDEA what anything in the package was.....I went in the back and cried a little on that one ;)

Here, I found one, so I stand corrected, put it on your Xmas list!

View attachment 291808
The Wineglass ranch does NOT appreciate Yellowstone...

images

Neither does the Winecup Gamble...

1694447353353.jpeg

Back