Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Look closer hater, it is the "Montana Wounded Warriors".

http://montanawoundedwarriors.org/

-Tax-deductible and low overhead mean maximum adventure for Veterans
We are an IRS-registered 501(c)(3) so any donation you make to Montana Wounded Warriors will be tax deductible. Rest assured that your donations will go toward taking wounded Montana Veterans on outdoor adventures right here in the state of Montana. Other than fees paid to outfitters, we have no paid staff. We believe in serving as volunteers. Thank you for your support
Much respect to you guys for doing that. 👍

LOL. I learned a new one last summer on the Russian River up in AK. Guy moved in while I landed a sockeye, when I looked up he said, "Sorry, I Utah'd up on ya there bud..." We had a good laugh over that one and rotated "the spot."
Hahahahahaaa When I moved out here a decade ago I was introduced to the word "Utard." Often applicable...

Good to know...I guess I didnt marry a real girl. ☹

Attachments

• 20190504_100103.jpg
    20190504_100103.jpg
    777.3 KB · Views: 212
My financial goal is to purchase a Brand New, Off the Lot Pickup for cash and and put this sticker on it....

s-l1000.jpg

I remember looking at the sticker rack in SW......When I was 17.....

Also Memorial Vinyl stickers....Don't do it....Just DON'T.

I had a guy in my neighborhood growing up that drove a Jeep Wrangler that was lifted with oversize tires. Had a vanity plate that said "ASSASSN". He spent a lot of time on a HAM radio with that handle as well. Had a couple of rottwieler dogs that would just about come unglued anytime anybody walked by the house, even on the opposite side of the street. I never did understand that guy.
He was a poser... 😁

Didn't have a chance to get a picture, but got passed by a smoke stack type diesel pickup with a sticker that read "Only a gay cop would give me a ticket."

Great Falls finest.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back