Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I had a guy in my neighborhood growing up that drove a Jeep Wrangler that was lifted with oversize tires. Had a vanity plate that said "ASSASSN". He spent a lot of time on a HAM radio with that handle as well. Had a couple of rottwieler dogs that would just about come unglued anytime anybody walked by the house, even on the opposite side of the street. I never did understand that guy.

There was a guy I used to see driving around town with the old school flat bug deflectors on his truck. on it is said... Beaver Retriever

My financial goal is to purchase a Brand New, Off the Lot Pickup for cash and and put this sticker on it....

s-l1000.jpg

I remember looking at the sticker rack in SW......When I was 17.....

Also Memorial Vinyl stickers....Don't do it....Just DON'T.

I was thinking of paying cash for a 6-pack of disposable Geo Metros and putting this on all of them.

That’s feasible today. The new truck will take some time.

Not a bumper sticker, but along the same lines.

If you show up to a home for a party, and the individual cooking meat on the grill has on an apron that proclaims some sort of grilling/BBQ prowess, you better hope you brought a sandwich. That meat is going to be stabbed, poked, prodded, turned and flipped until it's as dry as a popcorn fart and has the texture of week old bubblegum.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back