Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

My daughter makes stickers with some crafty thing she has. Every time I get a new animal, she makes me a paw or antler or whatever sticker for my window. They are on the truck and I make no apologies for the stickers or my douche-baggedness. I also totally agree with the fact that hunter have stupid stickers-maybe me included.

My daughter makes stickers with some crafty thing she has. Every time I get a new animal, she makes me a paw or antler or whatever sticker for my window. They are on the truck and I make no apologies for the stickers or my douche-baggedness. I also totally agree with the fact that hunter have stupid stickers-maybe me included.

Yeah, I often find random animal, princess, or other miscellaneous girly-type stickers on my bumper as well, luckily the truck is generally dusty enough they don't stick on for too long...I make no apologies for those either, my daughters are cooler than anyone who would comment on them anyway!

Not a hunting one but a buddy of mine that lives in ND sent me this. This might be one of the dumbest I’ve seen.

Attachments

• 02EA0932-2386-47A5-A3A5-C3B5E34BC482.jpeg
    02EA0932-2386-47A5-A3A5-C3B5E34BC482.jpeg
    191.3 KB · Views: 459
I had a guy in my neighborhood growing up that drove a Jeep Wrangler that was lifted with oversize tires. Had a vanity plate that said "ASSASSN". He spent a lot of time on a HAM radio with that handle as well. Had a couple of rottwieler dogs that would just about come unglued anytime anybody walked by the house, even on the opposite side of the street. I never did understand that guy.

good thread, agree on 98% of the stickers are very douchy "look at me"
I used to have some on my old 88 ranger back in High School, now I put on a couple habitat organization ones on the topper;

I do like the stick figure one of the couple and 2 bags of money next to them instead of stick figure kids

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back