Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Not a window sticker and personally I think it was awesome. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture, so I’ll post a picture of the original. Yesterday on I70 near Idaho springs Colorado I saw a van like the mutt cutts van from dumb and dumber!

Attachments

• 086E4066-79D7-4715-B032-C22676580597.jpeg
    086E4066-79D7-4715-B032-C22676580597.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 15
That kid actually bought the truck to destroy it. He's bought 3 or 4 squatted trucks to make youtube videos about destroying them and making fun of the people that build squatted bullshit. You tuber, Funny as hell to me but alot of people get butthurt at his videos.

Not a window sticker and personally I think it was awesome. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture, so I’ll post a picture of the original. Yesterday on I70 near Idaho springs Colorado I saw a van like the mutt cutts van from dumb and dumber!
I bet I saw the same one at the Home Depot in Morrison about 2 weeks ago.

I will bet any amount of money a father owns that business, and his white new balances and shin high white tube socks have grass stains on them. I bet he also clicks his tongs when he’s grilling and calls his son “sport” or “champ”.
Every time his wife asks him to hang a picture on the wall he points the studfinder at himself and makes a beeping noise.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back