Extra Stupid Window Stickers

A dude here drives a chrome Ferrari...it's a rolling sticker for trust fund eccentricity.
One day in the City I was walking down the street for more paint and a banana yellow Lambo pulled up next to me and beeped at me. The blonde asked if I needed a ride. I just said yes and jumped in.
That was a fun weekend. The plate said HOT1.

I got a write up about the incident from Herb Cain in the Chronicle, he witnessed it.

One day in the City I was walking down the street for more paint and a banana yellow Lambo pulled up next to me and beeped at me. The blonde asked if I needed a ride. I just said yes and jumped in.

I got a write up about the incident from Herb Cain in the Chronicle, he witnessed it.
Are you trying to tell us that your mug can stop Lambo owning Hoties? Pictures or it didn't happen. :LOL:

Are you trying to tell us that your mug can stop Lambo owning Hoties? Pictures or it didn't happen. :LOL:
No, not at all. But in those days a real guy owned that town.
2 years later it was all hand off. Bath house days. Nuts.

Was he actually cute though?

Hunters seem to take the cake with the dumbest of dumb window stickers.

I saw this one today in billings.
IMO people who flaunt inflammatory shit like this cancel out any benefit of my donations to pro-gun organizations. There are a lot of people who don't have strong opinions/beliefs about gun/2A issues, but they still have a vote. No need to alienate them.

I realize this is somewhat dated, but I landed here just the same.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back