Extra Stupid Window Stickers

I put a Vortex sticker on my truck so nobody breaks into it.
My parents house was broken in to when I was a kid. We must have pulled in the drive right after he got in there, as he had piled some random jars of coins on my parents' bed. Anyway, the running joke in our family for years was "the burglar didn't take a thing, and he should have left a donation!!"

Disagree that everyone should carry, or worse be mandated to. There are plenty of people on this planet that shouldn’t. Fortunately many of them self select and don’t. That’s not a statement on whether they should have the right to.
I should have stated clearer that I think capable people should. Anyone looking for a fight is a no, anyone who doesn’t have the first clue what “deadly force” means that’s a no. I don’t watch the news much, but I have a small understanding of that couple. Not sure what happened, but unless you are shooting at an immediate threat your finger shouldn’t be there. I won’t fault them for a show of force, but being stupid while doing it isn’t smart.

I should have stated clearer that I think capable people should. Anyone looking for a fight is a no, anyone who doesn’t have the first clue what “deadly force” means that’s a no. I don’t watch the news much, but I have a small understanding of that couple. Not sure what happened, but unless you are shooting at an immediate threat your finger shouldn’t be there. I won’t fault them for a show of force, but being stupid while doing it isn’t smart.
The instructor I took the concealed carry course from is a Marine. We had two classroom days, then the range. Then a meeting with our county attorney on another day to discuss the legalities. Having a firearm on one's person is a big responsibility. His secondary point was you do not want people to know you carry. The first was you never should have to use the weapon. In the event you had to use force, we were told to contact law enforcement, and then ask for counsel. The idiots that open carry don't get it. mtmuley

The instructor I took the concealed carry course from is a Marine. We had two classroom days, then the range. Then a meeting with our county attorney on another day to discuss the legalities. Having a firearm on one's person is a big responsibility. His secondary point was you do not want people to know you carry. The first was you never should have to use the weapon. In the event you had to use force, we were told to contact law enforcement, and then ask for counsel. The idiots that open carry don't get it. mtmuley
Do you have insurance? If you pull that thing out, you will wish you did.

Do you have insurance? If you pull that thing out, you will wish you did.

I am reminded of a saying of my friend Doug. "If money can fix it, it's not a problem."

The insurance can help protect your assets, but if you need to employ American martial arts to protect yourself or another, the assets should come second.

Beyond that, if mtmuley has gone as far as to talk to the county attorney about the situation, he's well above the 1% in preparation. In Gallatin County, the current CA may or may not consider himself the highest ranking law enforcement agent in the county...

Back