Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Experience with Hogue stocks...

This might be a bit of a departure, but have you considered a Boyd's laminate stock? If I was in your shoes, I think this is the direction I might head. I don't have alot of experience with Hogue stocks, but I don't care for the feel.

I second this. I replaced the plastic stock on a Mossberg with a Boyd's laminate stock. Very happy with it considering it only ran me a little over $100.

I have 3 rifles with hogue stocks with full aluminum. All three shoot less than 1/2 moa at 1000 yards. Yes they are on the heavy side but I like that. My 308 one shoots 1/4 moa at 800.

Less than 5 inches at 1000? If that is the case, I bet there is more to it than just bolting on a Hogue. If there is a B&C Alaskan for that rifle, I'd go that route. Inexpensive, with or without aluminum. Course I only have one 1/s MOA rifle with an Alaskan. The rest wear bedded factory stocks. mtmuley

I have 3 rifles with hogue stocks with full aluminum. All three shoot less than 1/2 moa at 1000 yards. Yes they are on the heavy side but I like that. My 308 one shoots 1/4 moa at 800.

Hogues are known for that...

Travis

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back