Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

excellent analogy!!!!

DKO

this is an anology that i read the other day and thought it was really good! tell me what you think!!!!!

I would compare hunting gear to defense in baseball.Bad defense-say, when a fielder boots an easy ground ball and allows some runs to score-will certainly lead to loses.But no matter its value,goo defense can never win any games.Only strong offense-scoring runs-can do that!
Hunting gear is similar.Bad gear can definetly lead to some losses.You get cold you quit, you lose.You get close to game and miss, you lose.Your stand squeaks and runs the deer off, you lose.Shoddy gear can cost you game, no doubt about it.But can good gear win you a game? No more than good defense can win a baseball game.Gear is inanimate.It does nothing.Its the person behind the gear who makes the gear work-who generates the offense.Undeniably the human element always contributes far more to success than does gear!

example: you put the best camera gear in the hands of a novice and the results can be embarassing-or worse.Put the cheapest instamatic in the hands of a professional and you'll get award winning photos.Results depend on the person behind the camera!

------------------
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison
fef8b783.gif.orig.gif

I agree whole-heartedly!!! Just don't tell my fiance that before I talk her into buying me a new bow for my birthday!!!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back