Yeti GOBOX Collection

Everything but Hunttalk

Nope, I don't need to have some "well-known member" tell me to sit back. It's bullshit, I've seen it thread after thread you ****s bashing on newbies asking questions because they drew a tag. They are just here trying to get some beta, but no, you "some kind of stupids" just want to tell them to get a map & a pair of boots. After just a few days I realized what this forum was all about and requested to be deleted. Simple some kind of stupid ... give folks the ability to get off this site!!!

Attachments

• 19B9DCAB-8EF1-4B8A-97C2-68946D8D3F82.jpeg
    19B9DCAB-8EF1-4B8A-97C2-68946D8D3F82.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 12
Nope, I don't need to have some "well-known member" tell me to sit back. It's bullshit, I've seen it thread after thread you ****s bashing on newbies asking questions because they drew a tag. They are just here trying to get some beta, but no, you "some kind of stupids" just want to tell them to get a map & a pair of boots. After just a few days I realized what this forum was all about and requested to be deleted. Simple some kind of stupid ... give folks the ability to get off this site!!!
You don't need to get deleted. Just don't come back! Now who's stupid? People sometimes give newbies a hard time because 99% of the time they never stick around and join in, let alone post results for the information that they asked. Some guys just don't like giving out info to someone who never comes back to say thanks. Instead of asking for advice and looking at maps, scouting, etc. they want a shortcut to a specific location. DO A LITTLE MORE WORK! Maybe then you wouldn't have any questions about your intentt.

Forums are almost dead. Its a shame because these places have always had a different dynamic than todays 'social media'.

Ive made some lifelong friends on these sorts of forums thru the years, mainly on some now defunct fly fishing and falconry forums. Some of these friends I still talk to on the regular. Ive traveled all over the world fishing (not so much hawking - its harder) with these guys.

This is a still a great forum. One of few. Not only for the laughs, comradery, etc., etc., but for the information on conservation issues. Hunttalk has encouraged me to send emails, write letters, and make calls on issues that Id quite literally never have known of.

Ive only been on this forum for a few years. Ive only met (I think) one other forum member. There isnt a single regular poster here that I wouldnt at the very least have a beer with. I wish Id found it sooner. Thanks, @Big Fin

@SanJuanDon, I've not got a single request from you to be removed from this forum. I have received 11 moderation requests from you in the last few hours.

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 8.39.16 PM.png

You came to this thread and specifically started barking about many of the folks here. What did you expect?

Then you want to be some sort of martyr by asking to be banned. Interacting like an ass is what gets people toasted. I normally don't oblige people with their wishes, but in your case I will make an exception.

Bye.

Screen Shot 2023-05-07 at 8.46.16 PM.png

Ok, cool. It's that kind of stuff that I imagine Randy gets fed up with. Me, obviously I like it here. I've met several members in person and messaged many more. I've shared what information I could and stored some that others have provided. I've learned quite a lot of new things just by hanging out. Hunting, travel, food, music, vehicles, and so on. I've spilled my guts about stuff to complete strangers that I have a hard time talking about with people that I know! And the best part is that those complete strangers treated me like family. Or better. I have a physical "happy place" but this forum fills that spot for a mental one. Carry on.

I find myself looking at the deer, elk, and specific animal threads less and less, but I check state specific threads multiple times a day. Great way to stay informed.

Also, the jokes, dumb stickers, finance, books and dogs threads are wonderful.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back