Yeti GOBOX Collection

Every dog has its day!

I think they did a good job on the mount. The reason I went with the rock was because I didn't leave enough cape on the one side for them to cover the form. My fault on that, shouldn't have tried it in the dark by myself on the side of that steep a$$ hill. But the rock covered it up so all is well. As far as the age, i'm guessing 8ish. No scientific basis just a wild guess there. Again two great bucks on your wall that you should be proud of!! Good luck this year.
I would have bet he had some age to him. Good luck to you!

Been gone hunting and such... Finally getting caught up here while watching the football game.

That buck is awesome! The "smaller" buck is a great one as well! Congrats and thanks for posting and sharing with us.

Sounds like elk magnat and greenhorn need to get into the ring together and work out their differences. Although you guys make the threads interesting to read your starting to distract from the topics of the threads. It's Getting old I guess is what I'm saying. Can't you both figure out that JoseQueervo is much more fun to get riled up.

Sounds like elk magnat and greenhorn need to get into the ring together and work out their differences. Although you guys make the threads interesting to read your starting to distract from the topics of the threads. It's Getting old I guess is what I'm saying. Can't you both figure out that JoseQueervo is much more fun to get riled up.

Give it a couple more weeks...at least til a big sheep hits the ground. Greeny gets his adulation fix and magnet takes those stupid (double entendre) sig lines down...win win.:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back